Buy Guitarmaster On-Line
You can buy your copy of the full version of the Guitarmaster guitar software from this page today.
Please note: the software requires a Windows PC with a soundcard with microphone socket or "line-in" input socket. See our Plugging In page for more info.
The full version software download costs just $29.99 from SWReg, our secure on-line merchant, while the CD-ROM costs an additional $3.00 plus nominal shipping costs. The optional connecting lead costs $4.99. Ordering is simple and secure, and covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee. All physical orders are dispatched by priority mail within one business day.
Here's how it works: When you place your order with SWReg, they will immediately send you an email containing a unique, time-limited link, along with a registration code for the product (which you will need when you first run the program). Clicking on that link will begin downloading the full version of the Guitarmaster setup program to your PC. It's that simple.
SWReg handles all aspects of the on-line ordering and payment process, including the ordering of physical product (e.g. CD-ROM, connecting lead). They offer a wide range of alternative methods of payment, including secure on-line payment by credit card, payment by PayPal, payment by cheque and others. You are sure to find a payment method which suits you. SWReg also offers a no-quibble money-back guarantee, giving you complete peace of mind as a purchaser of our product.
Simply click on the button below to begin the ordering process:
GUITARMASTER Full Version - Installation instructions.
1. Download the self-extracting installation packate (gtm2setup.exe) by clicking on the link contained in the confirmation email from SWReg
2. Take a note of the user registration number included in the email. You will need this the first time you run Guitarmaster
3. Save the file (gtm2setup.exe) to your Windows desktop
4. Double-click on the gtm2setup.exe file icon to extract the Guitarmaster setup files to a location of your choice (e.g. your C: drive)
5. The setup files will unzip to a subdirectory called Gtm2Setup at your chosen location
6. Locate the Setup file (setup.exe) in the Gtm2Setup directory and double-click on its icon to install the Guitarmaster software.
Note: If you encounter errors during setup, you may need to temporarily disable your antivirus software and re-try. If you encounter errors running the application under windows 7, try right-clicking on the application icon, choosing "Properties", then the "Compatibility" tab, then "Run in compatibility mode for Windows XP". You may also need to right-click on the application and choose "Run as Administrator".Note: Customers from European Union (EU) countries are charged Value Added Tax (VAT) at the appropriate rate when ordering from SWReg. Customers from non-EU countries (e.g. USA) are not charged this tax.
Note: your order will not be confirmed and you will not be billed for any item until you enter your credit card details on the secure pages. All physical orders are shipped by airmail / priority mail within one business day. If you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.