Download Guitarmaster Demo
A demonstration version of the Guitarmaster guitar software is available to download from this site today. Free of charge.
Assuming you have a sound card with a "mic" or "line-in" socket, no additional hardware is required except a simple connecting lead which we can supply (see our Plugging In page). The software requires a PC running Windows (any version from 95 onwards, including Windows 7) with at least 200 MB free hard disk space and an installed sound card.
Before you download the demo, please read this: While we have tested Guitarmaster on countless PCs and had no problems, RoboSens Ltd regrets that it can accept no liability for consequential loss or damage caused by the use of its software or through connecting the output of an electric guitar to your PC's soundcard.
CLICK HERE to download the Guitarmaster demo (4.92 MB).
(This indicates you have read and accept the above disclaimer).
GUITARMASTER Demo - Installation instructions.
1. Download the self-extracting installation package (gtm2demosetup.exe) by clicking on the blue link above
2. Save the file (gtm2demosetup.exe) to your Windows desktop
3. Double-click on the gtm2demosetup.exe file icon to extract the Guitarmaster Demo setup files to a location of your choice (e.g. your C: drive)
4. The Guitarmaster Demo setup files will unzip to a subdirectory called Gtm2DemoSetup at your chosen location
5. Locate the Setup file (setup.exe) in the Gtm2DemoSetup directory and double-click on its icon to install the Guitarmaster demo.
Note: If you encounter errors during setup, you may need to temporarily disable your antivirus software and re-try. If you encounter errors running the application under windows 7, try right-clicking on the application icon, choosing "Properties", then the "Compatibility" tab, then "Run in compatibility mode for Windows XP". You may also need to right-click on the application and choose "Run as Administrator".
Remember to download the User Guide, with important setup and troubleshooting tips. A troubleshooting summary is available here. And if you like the demo, please do consider buying the full version, which costs just $29.99 to download. This software was highly development-intensive, and your support is greatly appreciated!